Server Event Tournament #2

• 8 posts

I'm hosting a tournament on the server, either message me on here or in game if you want to enter the tournament. You can also private message me on Discord.

Rules:

Gym Rules:

http://pixelmoncraft.com/node/2892

Latios/Latias are BANNED.

Level Cap: 100, you may use the battle rules to raise your Pokemon to level 100.

A judge MUST be on to watch your battle or it will NOT count and you will have to redo it.

If you are not online for your first round battle on (to be determined), you will be disqualified and the other person will automatically move on to the next round.

The tournament will begin once we get to 24 participants.

All battles are best 2 out of 3. The winner will move on.

You may NOT switch Pokemon in the best 2 out of 3 battles, for example, if you lose the first battle, and you want to change Pokemon between the next one, you can't. You CAN change Pokemon between ROUNDS.

IF YOU AND ANOTHER PERSON BOTH SEND OUT LEADS AT THE SAME TIME, YOU CANNOT SWITCH THEM WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR TEAM IN THE BATTLE RULES, YOU MUST STICK WITH YOUR PICKS!

(These rules will be updated when needed, make sure to check the forum post often for updates.)

Prizes:

1st Place: Shiny Legendary of choice, 10,000 Poke Dollars, 5 random shinies.

2nd Place: 1,000 PD 5 Random Shinies

3rd Place: 500 PD 3 Random Shinies

Judges:

ItsJustChris

Crazy__Pete

hoeyz123

FiddlyLight

Qgk (Downyy)

SpeedTurtleFTW

DarkVemon

falling_turtle

Bracket/More Information:

http://challonge.com/PMCEvent2

​You have August 14th, August 15th, and August 16th to complete your round 1 battles. If your round 1 battles are not done by then, you will be disqualified.

If you do not complete your round 2 battles August 17th, you will be disqualified.

If you do not complete your round 3 battles August 18th, you will be disqualified.

Winners:

1st Place: falling_turtle

2nd Place; KindOfMadness

3rd Place: Lumirecia

count me iN!

Im in

Sounds interesting

Count me in ;)

Just do /warp mgshop. #teamelitecomingsoontm

Count me in

Im in

I'm in